January 01, 2015

Wordless - Sold

Wordless, 12x12 oil
Happy New Year!

Here is my first posting of the year, and my last painting of 2014.  A new year makes me think of directions and choices.  What would I like to accomplish by this time next year, how can I push myself further...etc.,  (as well as, how can I lose that 5 lbs I put on over Christmas, and magical ways to keep the house and studio clean with little or no effort).  I guess some of it comes down to hard work and organization.  I would like to paint more figurative pieces, including portraits, (which I love), and also incorporate people into my painting more often.  Well that at least gives me a bit of direction.

Best wishes to you, and good luck with your new year's resolutions.  Hopefully we can all accomplish  and maybe surpass what we set out to do!  Happy 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment