November 07, 2013

Studio Tour 2013


I hope you made it out for the studio tour last weekend.  Unfortunately I didn't have a chance to talk to everyone who came to visit, at times I was squished in the corner! The rain on Saturday didn't seem to affect the attendance. Sunday was a beautiful, but cold day.  We also had two volunteers in the studio helping out, which was great!  Among other things, their main task was to take photos and count the number of visitors.  By the end of the day Sunday, we had close to 300 visitors for the weekend.  Thank you for visiting! 

It's been a busy time, these last few weeks.  I entered a painting into the Burlington Fine Arts Guild annual juried show and got in!  It was the painting I did last year for my Christmas card, called 'Christmas Skates'.  Which reminds me, I better get started on the painting for this years Christmas card.  I also was asked by Art Etc., the store at the Burlington Art Centre, if I'd like to submit some work.  I now have 11 pieces of art there.

Tomorrow I will be posting my plein air painting for this week, (trying to get back into a schedule again).  It's surprising how much preparation and time the tour takes, wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment