September 26, 2014

Zest of a Lime - Sold

Zest of a Lime, 8x6 oil

Here is painting #26.  When I started to think about it, there are so many ideas of what to paint for the letter 'z'.  Here is one idea.  I didn't know if I would be able to make a curly peel with my handy little zester tool, but after sacrificing a lime or two, (in the name of art), I finally figured out it's all about the pressure applied to the lime.

Wow! only four more paintings to go for the month of September!  A few people have asked me what I'm going to paint after the alphabet is done.  Good question.  This afternoon, as well as on Saturday and Sunday, I will be painting down at Spencer Smith Park, here in Burlington.  It's part of the Culture Days Celebration.  I am hoping that I will be able to post those paintings.  If I'm not happy with them then I guess I'll have to come up with another plan.


No comments:

Post a Comment