September 30, 2013

Gone Astray - Sold

Gone Astray, 6x12 oil

Day 30 of 30!  Finally the last day, last painting of the 30 in 30 challenge.  I can't believe how happy I am that this month is over.  I'm extremely happy with all of my paintings and also glad that I was able to keep up with getting a painting done everyday, (sometimes just barely). I love the progression from one painting to the next, and the thought process that went with each painting.  Sometimes I would start off thinking of an idea for a painting, but would end up being something completely different. 
Thank you for watching my blog and leaving your comments.  You're welcome to join my blog so you don't miss my postings of paintings in the future.  I'll try to post regularly, but definitely not every day at least until the next challenge, (what? did I really just say that?).  If I do another challenge, it will be a long time from now.  It'll be when I've forgotten how tough it is to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment