January 31, 2013

The Gathering - Sold

The Gathering, 24x12 oil
Day 30, 'The Gathering' of food for preparation, the gathering of paintings in 30 days, the gathering of people doing and watching this challenge! It's been a great experience to be a part of this gathering. I will definitely continue painting daily, therefore I will be posting regularly, but some paintings will require more than a day to paint, so the postings won't always be every day. I will be taking my weekends off though, (mostly). Thank you for being a part of this with me; I really have appreciated your comments and encouragement. 

5 comments:

  1. Complicated subject beautifully painted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Just going through your blog and noticed that you kept up with the challenge even with complicated painting and to finish off with a large piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is gorgeous! I love the colours and composition. And it's so well painted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comments. I really enjoyed this challenge. I seemed to have a renewed energy towards the end.

    ReplyDelete